Bethany Beach, Delaware (PRWEB) November 10, 2012
ResortQuest Real Estate in Delaware & Maryland has compiled a list of the top 10 real estate properties from coastal Southern Delaware viewed on ResortQuestDE.com in October 2012.
There were lots of eyes fixated on some of the grand real estate selections at the Sea Colony Beach and Tennis Resort in Bethany Beach, as the top 10 shows. But it was a town home in a small community just a few blocks from the ocean in Bethany Beach that made the most people take notice for the second straight month!
|(Photo credit: Lyvon)|
2. 59002 Freeport Court, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach - 3BR, 2BA townhome
3. 37454 Breezy Cove, The Refuge at Dirickson Creek, Selbyville - 4BR, 3.5BA single family home
4. 212 Georgetowne House, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach - 3BR, 2BA condo
5. 30866 Ocean View Place, White's Creek at Bethany - 5BR, 4.5BA single family home
6. 115 Holly Drive, Lincoln - 3BR, 2BA single family home
7. 21001 Greenway Court, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach - 3BR, 2BA condo
8. 36466 Wild Rose Circle, Bayside, West Fenwick - 3BR, 2.5BA single family home
9. 305N Annapolis House, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach - 2BR, 2BA condo
10. 53021 Lakeshore Court, Sea Colony, Bethany Beach - 4BR, 3BA condo
About ResortQuest Delaware & Maryland
Since the early 1970s, ResortQuest Delaware has provided real estate sales, vacation rental and homeowner association management services to Bethany Beach, Sea Colony and other fine communities in Delaware's Quiet Resorts and the surrounding coastal areas. With offices in southern Delaware and Ocean City, Md., the company offers comprehensive vacation rental services to more than 870 vacation rental properties. ResortQuest is consistently a real estate market leader for listings, sales and listings sold in southeast Sussex County, according to the Sussex County Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. Its homeowner association management division represents the needs of more than 3,700 homeowners in 48 associations from Lewes to Fenwick Island, Delaware.
Taken from: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012-ResortQuest-top-/11-viewed-real-estate-oct/prweb10117278.htm